cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes ht1000 router needs to be rebooted every day at 7:00pm

Highlighted

Hughes ht1000 router needs to be rebooted every day at 7:00pm

Hughes ht1000 router needs to be rebooted every day at 7:00pm or about then. I do a full sixty seconds and it comes back fine. I will probably change my surge protector our tomorrow to see if that helps. Is there any patches or firmware I need to upgrade?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Hughes ht1000 router needs to be rebooted every day at 7:00pm

If it is a HT1000  You really need to get it upgraded to the HT1100. The reps will be on in the morning to help out with that. You should post the serial number of the modem to help the reps figure out who you are and speed things up. 
Highlighted

Good morning Ellrick,

What an odd issue! I think Gokartergo is spot on here, we should definitely get you a newer model modem. You can actually order one for yourself here: upgrade.hughesnet.com/techrefresh and you don't have to send your old one back when you use this method. Let me know if you have any issues getting the order done or setting up.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted

wow, that link was easy, new modem should be here in 3 - 5 days, thanks guys.
Highlighted

If after you get the new modem up and running. You have the same issue. Post up here again. I have seen this before. It took me a few days and a few trips to the house. But I did figure it out.
Hopefully the new modem will take care of it for you..