cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been trying to get into my voice mail without success can some one help on the phone not online

Highlighted

I have been trying to get into my voice mail without success can some one help on the phone not online

on the phone I can not get into my voice mail to check it and when some one calls showing up as a private caller not showing the name of caller which is program into the phone can some help
1 REPLY 1

Re: I have been trying to get into my voice mail without success can some one help on the phone not online

Good morning phippsjo60, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly help address your voicemail concerns. Have you ever been able to check your voicemail?

If not, please refer to page 45 of this HughesNet Voice guide: http://voice.hughesnet.com/installguide/

Regarding receiving a call identified as a "private caller" that sounds like a setting that the other caller may have enabled on their phone service. 

Please let me know if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->