cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need assistance. My internet has slowed to a crawl...

Re: I need assistance. My internet has slowed to a crawl...

Haven't had access all day in Western NY. Was told there was gateway maintenance going on. What is Hughes going to give us for their ineptitude? A free month would about cover the frustration. Didn't they think that possibly using a backup gateway... Do the maintenance on that then swap on line...Oh, that would cost them.
New Poster

Original post should read 36kbps. 36mps would be incredibly fast for satellite and I would not be complaining. haha
New Poster

It looks like I am back in business! Hope it sticks. Thanks for your help!

working well now.
Distinguished Professor IV

A free month, eh?  Uh...sure.  Nah...just glad it's working now.  Personally, I don't feel I need anything for the brief slowdown.  Things break.  It happens. 

A free month?  Be serious. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Good evening,
As of 7:20 PM EST today (5/4/16) services for customers who were experiencing connectivity issues were restored. Please let us know if you still cannot connect so that we may investigate further. We apologize for any inconvienence and appreciate your patience through this matter.

Thank you
Amanda

being shut off for 15 hours is not a slow down.  It might not affect you personally, but some businesses rely on an internet connection.
Assistant Professor

May want to read the Subscriber Agreement, particularly paragraphs 13.1 and 13.2.

http://legal.hughesnet.com/SubAgree-01-01-15.cfm

Do you have a business account with HughesNet?
Highlighted

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to check in and make sure everyone is doing fine now. If you are still experiencing slow or no connection, please feel free to create a new post for yourself with a description of your problem and we'll happy get started on helping you out!

Thanks,
Amanda