Internet is Down: System State and Diagnostic Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RT_Savell
New Poster

Internet is Down: System State and Diagnostic Codes

We have had issues with our internet being down now and then to just not working at all for half a day. I called a few days ago and had a good response and a modem sent out to us. We are still getting these State and diagnostic codes. I called today(Friday) and the lady was polite and nice but I got no resolution or solution, just a number to reference my problem/the call(Hugh's case number 10457446). It was down when I called, during the call and she basically waited for it to come back up and said, "It's working fine now." That's not a solution. Going thru the routine about unplugging the modem and all the other things is a waist of time. Please don't read off a screen to me and keep doing it when I stop you and tell you I have been through this song and dance before. I would like to know what the codes mean. What are you seeing on your end? I am willing to troubleshoot these codes on my end if it's something I can do. We've replace our router and went direct. It's not our router. It's not modem location. It's all alone. We are not having any problems with our Satellite TV. The dishes have always been pointed the same way and close to each other. It's not that unless it's the equipment. We change modems and routers. Checked all connections. The system light is the one that goes out. That means nothing is coming in right? Trying to research this I've noticed that the new GEN 5 Sat is up and running. That tells me that most likely that there will be no more investment in Gen 4 system except to convert it to GEN 5 if possible however that stuff works or just let the 3rd World have it. I'm sure we are suppose to get frustrated and then upgrade instead of them/you informing us if options as valued customers. That's why people drop and switch at end of contract. Dish/AT&T didn't inform or offer us an up grade of the new plans. Said it was only certain areas when we did call not us. I called back with address down the road and it was available, bye bye bye Dish/AT&T/Excede internet. I know I can get a great deal now with good service. Please don't put me through the trouble. Someone help me! What do These codes mean and why is my system light out off so much(internet down). Sometimes the transmit light blinks a lot and then is off then they all blink a lot with the system light off. The power LED is always on. We seem not to be able to get US American Support and have no confidence in any other since nothing happens except when Hector helped us. HELP!!!
State Codes
21.1.5, 12.7.1 , 21.2.1, 21.2.2, 12.1.9
Diagnostic Codes
0000-4000-0400-0043
0000-0000-0016-3884
0000-0000-0000-0049
1638-8000-0400-0040
1 REPLY 1
Aedan
Senior

Hello RT_Savell,

I see you're new here, so welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I pull up your account to troubleshoot and saw that you already spoke with one of our support agents. Our engineers have been made aware of this issue, and are currently working to fix it. I will give you an update once I hear back from them.

Thanks.

-Aedan

-Aedan