cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Certificate

tkonzie
New Poster

Invalid Certificate

I’m having trouble with my internet. When I go to a site I get a warning that this site is not private. I get this regardless of any site. When I got to the HN app I also get an error saying the certificate to this server is not valid.

I should also mention that my System and Transmit lights are off despite repeated reboots. Maybe I should just call?
2 REPLIES 2
Damian

Re: Invalid Certificate

Hello @tkonzie,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you are unable to access websites. This error can happen sometimes but it is usually corrected easily. First, please clear your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then restart the browser you are using. Next, make sure the time and date are accurate on your device. Lastly, if you have an anti-virus program, please run a scan to make sure there are no viruses on your computer. Please update me after you have performed these steps.

-Damian  

Damian

Re: Invalid Certificate

@tkonzie,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

-Damian