cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

bdm
New Poster

Re: Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

i too have this problem.  starting my 2nd month with hughes net and have not been able to log in except for the very first time.  i'm told my case is escalated and it's an issue across the board but this is ridiculous.  customer service has no answers.  really disappointed so far

Thank you folks for speaking up, I'm adding your SANs to our ongoing investigation that has already been escalated to engineering. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning folks,

No update on the original ticket to address the error. I've submitted a new ticket to see if a workaround can be implemented in the interim. I'll post back once I have any updates to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

My patience has run out.  It should not take this long to resolve a problem.  How can you people run a business with this kind  of customer support?  We can't log into our accounts to see our bills.  I can't even get a paper bill or take my payments off automatic payment.  This is NOT acceptable.  We, as customers have a right to demand to see our bills immediately.  It's been over 3 months and still no access to my account  Phone calls get put through a loop so there's no help there.  I am going to get a lawyer, hopefully with anyone else that has a problem getting into their account and sue Hughes for fraud.  You take out your payments on time, I expect to be able to get my account informtion in the same amount of time.  IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Hello debrock2010,

I apologize for the unusually long time with no resolution yet. It's currently in our engineers' hands and I'm also frustrated that there hasn't been an useful progress to report on even after several months. 

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Highlighted

Hello all,

We're being told by engineering that a release is planned for next week to address this. We'll be keeping our ears open on how this goes. After Wednesday next week, please let us now if you see any changes.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

As of today (7/22/17) I am getting the message when I'm trying to sign in to my account -- my email login is okay, so far --- but the rest is not.  The message: "Invalid OpenID or Credentials."

Please let me know when this if fixed; thank you!

Hi 0rangeGal,

Thanks for speaking up. I will notify our engineers. Are you saying that before 7/22, you did not see the OID error before in the Support Center?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Yes, before 7/22 I was not seeing the Invalid OpenID or Credentials.  However, as of yesterday [Sun. 23rd], and today--so far,  the Invalid OpenID or Credentials is not appearing.  In other words, my account pages are showing normally.  Even so, if the engineers would look into my account just to make sure that it won't happen again.  Alright, I look forward to your reply.  Thank you!

Thanks for this update, 0rangeGal, I will let them know of this behavior.

Thanks,
Liz