cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

New Poster

Re: Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

7/25/2017. I have the same issue. Cannot get into my account. This is not fixed for everyone.
Senior Instructor

Not sure this if this is going to help anyone, but it's possible some of this is browser-related:

1. Site has a new cert that just started 16 July - if you're able to check that cert in your browser (via the lock symbol in the address bar), make sure it's from Lithium Technologies and is valid between 16 Jul 2017 and 13 Dec 2017. If it's not, that's a problem.

2. There's about 46 different cookies associated with hughesnet.com, any one of which may be a cached version that may no longer apply, but is being used as validation: if know how to do so, just delete all of them before the next step. Different browsers do this differently, so if you don't know, tell me which browser your're using myself or someone else will be able to help guide you.

3. There may be older versions of css and javascript files that also may be "stuck" for whatever reason locally in your browser's cache, so after you delete the cookies (above): restart your browser, go to community.hughesnet.com. After it's finished loading, do a shift-refresh to ensure it grabs the latest version of everything.

There's a lot here and I tend to be real brief, so if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
New Poster

"Invalid OpenID or Credentials" over here also; I really need to access one of my email accounts under the "profile" menu... any chance of a fix before 2018?

Spectator

I am also having the same issue. I would like to use a token but can't get to it.

Good morning Crushing,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Instead of trying to use your token via the Support Center, are you able to do it via the downloadable Usage Meter?

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I'm having the same trouble that started this morning 8/24/2017. I can't go in and manage my profile or emails.

Hi mitchh,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'll notify our engineers. So before this morning, you were able to log in and view your account information just fine, no error?

Please also check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->