cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies from phone salesman

New Poster

Lies from phone salesman

I've had Hugesnet for almost a month now and it's not what I was promised from the phone salesman Winston. He assured me and my brother wouldn't hit our data limit we signed up for. He said we would have to "leave Netflix, YouTube etc. Running constantly all month to run out". I feel like we wouldn't had signed up if we knew what we'd really get. Between the constant buffering on non peak hours and the fact that after our 20 day "grace" period we hit our cap in 3 or 4 days. We are extremely unsatisfied with the product and we feel we were lied and cheated into signing a 2 year contract.
3 REPLIES 3
Professor

Re: Lies from phone salesman

Since your account is so new, the HN staff on this site may be able to pull your sales call to verify what the agent told you, and if they misled you, you may have recourse.  Give the staff some time to work on this, as sometimes it takes a few days.  

ADroberts wrote:
I've had Hugesnet for almost a month now and it's not what I was promised from the phone salesman Winston. He assured me and my brother wouldn't hit our data limit we signed up for. He said we would have to "leave Netflix, YouTube etc. Running constantly all month to run out". I feel like we wouldn't had signed up if we knew what we'd really get. Between the constant buffering on non peak hours and the fact that after our 20 day "grace" period we hit our cap in 3 or 4 days. We are extremely unsatisfied with the product and we feel we were lied and cheated into signing a 2 year contract.

Hello @ADroberts,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you believe you were misled. I will investigate the sales call and send a private message with the results. As maratsade stated, this investigation can take up to a full business week to be completed. Thank you for your patience in advance. 

-Damian 

@ADroberts,

Thank you for your patience while this investigation was being completed. I have private messaged you the results. Please refer there for information. 

-Damian