cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Delay Problem Continues

Remy

Re: Log Delay Problem Continues

hamradio,

Thank you for the additional information and tests! Please refer to your PMs, as I've messaged you about the best step to take here!

Thanks,

Remy

hamradio
Senior

Roger on all.  I might use my RTL-SDR as a panadapter for my Elecraft K2.  Have drawn up a buffer circuit to pick off the IF signal but not yet inspired to open the K2 and install.  Also have used my RSPdx with vertiual audio to receive FT8 with WSJTx..  It too does a great job.

My biggest problem is not enough antennas Smiley Wink   Have coax relay ant switching but a dedicated antenna for the RSPdx would be more convenient.  

Would like to put up a large diskcone.  Wife already complains some about my current antenna farm.  Think she would not like me to put it on the chimney (no room on the tower without a major jib arm). 

BTW, delay is not too bad today at 650 ms ±.  Wish that report was returned more often!

Woody

hamradio
Senior

Last night (Wed) delay reported was typically 650ms ±.  Sluggish but usable.  Today not so good.  Signal is 107.  Timeouts on sending email - went through on 5th attempt.    Took a very long time, but got logged in here...

Capture 2-18.JPG

hamradio
Senior

Wow!  I thought it was bad before...  I managed to login here but it took many tries and was very slow.

A few minutes earlier, got this:

Capture.JPG

hamradio
Senior

The Hnet service tech just left.  He could not find any issues on my end.  So, what to do next?

@Remy 

Remy

hamradio,

Seeing that our engineers still have you on their list for areas they are working on, I'll continue to monitor the situation and specific case to see if there are any noted fixes or updates in the near future. It's unfortunate that the technician wasn't able to find any issues on-site, as I was hoping having eyes on-site may help. In the meantime, we will continue to make sure your service is discounted until this issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter!

Thanks,

Remy

hamradio
Senior

Hi Remy,

Thanks for all...  Performance is decent at this moment.  Too bad, that historically, it does not last long.  Hope a solution can be found!

Woody