cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Support on International Plans

Highlighted
New Poster

Mobile Phone Support on International Plans

I am considering adding HughesNet Voice but it appears that support to call mobile/cel phones is almost non-existent with the HughesNet Voice International plans at this time. One country we would call is Panama. All persons we would call have cel phones so landline capability is of no use to us. Are there plans to correct this problem?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Mobile Phone Support on International Plans

Hi morrownr,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Let me look into this for you. I know we offer international plans, but there hasn't been any specifics given about what international numbers (landline or mobile) were supported. I would think that any international number would be fine, but let me double check that for you.

Could you please let me know where you saw that we indicated that calling international mobile numbers was not supported?

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Ah, I see what you mean, you were referring to this page: 
http://legal.hughesnet.com/InternationalCallingPlanCountries/index.cfm

This list of countries available for international calls and whether mobile numbers can be called is outside of our control. However, should there be a change in this list, we will update it appropriately.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hmmm... "outside of our control." Interesting. It doesn't seem to be outside of the control of the folks at exede. Go take a look at their international support list and tell me what the difference is. I may have made a mistake going with HughesNet.
Highlighted

Thanks for the tip! I'll send this over to our VOIP department.

-Liz