Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod m not working

Mod m not working

Top and bottom lights came on but none of the three middle lights are on
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor I

Re: Mod m not working

The Hughesnet people on this site may be able to run remote diagnostics to see what's going on, but you may want to try unplugging the modem from the wall, waiting 5 minutes, then plugging it in again and giving it time to reboot to see if it comes back. 

Good morning river 123, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Let's get you back online-- I created a dispatch for a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Apr 29, 2019 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. Your locally assigned dealer will reach out to you prior to confirm the appointment, so you can further discuss scheduling then as necessary.

If maratsade's suggestion works, feel free to let the tech know and cancel the appointment.

Please let us know how it goes!

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi river123, 

Just checking up on your site, I see the site visit was rescheduled to May 1 and was successfully completed. If you have further concerns, feel free to reach out again so we can help.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.