Modem HT2000W

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendebruns
Freshman

Modem HT2000W

Yesterday we unplugged our modem to change a wall plate. When we plugged it back in only the power and WiFi light comes on. Now all those other lights aren’t on and I’m told on my home pc that my WiFi is not secured. I’ve done the 10 second reset and nothing.
5 REPLIES 5
Wendebruns
Freshman

So my modem still shows power and WiFi yet no WiFi and no other lights are lit. Can anyone help. When I do the speed test, the modem says Oregon. What? If that means where I’m at, it’s wrong there too!
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Oregon may be where your ground station is located. They're always located in other states.

If any lights are out, you won't have internet.   Can you get to this page?  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

If so, what are the numbers next to State Code? 

No, it didn’t work. Won’t connect to server.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hopefully the mods here can attempt to contact your modem and run diagnostics. Hang in there until they do. 

Wendebruns wrote:
No, it didn’t work. Won’t connect to server.

Hi Wendebruns,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I looked into your account and I'm happy to see you've already gotten assistance from a phone rep who dispatched a tech to address your concerns. I hope this weekend's site visit goes well. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if needed.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!