My Continued Dropped Voice Calls

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LM11
New Poster

My Continued Dropped Voice Calls

I have had dropped calls since the system was installed.  It has been a little over 1 month now and I still have the problem. I have called for tech support multiple times. Once I get to a "person" I can understand, I get to the answer that an engineer will call me back but I have heard nothing. Probably because they should try my cell phone, which has only one bar if I stand in a good place?  I have tried everything they mentioned, went to a wired phone only plugged right into the ATA.  Same result.  Replaced the ATA, on their recommendation,  with same result.  I don't know if they have some timer settings or something set wrong but I can't deal with this much longer!  I need a reliable phone service as well as internet service. I had Frontier DSL before and it was slow out here but at least my voice line always worked!   Please help me soon.  I don't know what else to do but go back to Frontier?   Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated....LM11

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@LM11 

Hang in there.  The reps here will help you.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, and they normally reply within a working day.  They may need some personal information from you in order to locate your account, but they'll ask for it to be sent via private message for the sake of security, and for which they'll provide a link. 

If you happen to have a case number, that's safe to provide in a reply here.  This will help them get the ball rolling, so to speak. 

@Liz @Damian @Remy 

Liz

Good morning LM11,

Thanks for reaching out. I pulled up your account and I do see it was already escalated to our VOIP team. They tried calling the number ending in 46, is that your cellphone? I'll follow up with the VOIP team to see if I can get the latest update or instructions from them.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hello Liz,

well it seems to be better but it did drop a call this morning sometime between 11 and 12.  I wouldn’t say it is good yet though.

Hi LM11, 

Thank you for this update. I'll pass along this feedback to the VOIP team. I'll keep you posted on their investigation.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi LM11,

Just following up on your escalated case. I see that our VOIP team tried calling you back a few times towards the end of last month, but to no avail, so they closed your case. If you have any additional concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Thanks,

Liz