cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My speeds are at 767 down load and 25-33 upload, direct wired into modem, spent an hour onphone with tech with no improvement.

Re: My speeds are at 767 down load and 25-33 upload, direct wired into modem, spent an hour onphone with tech with no improvement.

Level 4 I have never been able to get a level 5 tech, I was on the phone on hold for an 1.10 mins friday eve and then the phone hung up probably after 8pm CST.  the address is not my primary so I'll have to call back but its hard when you have to work for a living and I'm not at this address every day.
Alum

Re: My speeds are at 767 down load and 25-33 upload, direct wired into modem, spent an hour onphone with tech with no improvement.

Hi paintedskyranchridingschool,

Are you using www.testmy.net to run speed tests?

- Chris

absolutely after 6 mos of trying of course, my plan is today to try to get over there to call the level 5 hotline and code and see if they can help, if this final step doesn't work I'm bailing to exede.
Alum

Hi Jeff,

I have offered you support. Other community members have offered you help as well, but we need more information from you which you don't seem to want to provide. So, I'll take that as you just needing to vent. We'll be here if you need us.

Thanks,
Chris

I spent 2 hours on phone again last nite with tech support, to replicate the data for the higher level support, we used supportcenterHughes net to run speeds, I'm on the ultra plan, the speeds last nite were roughly 1 mb down load and .50 mb of upload.  the challenge and vent is access to the highest level tech dept,....they have to call me during hrs M-F 9-7.  This property is not my primary residence and is remote, I work during the week.  when they call I'm not at the location or haven't been able to retrieve call at the time they call.  The case # gets cancelled and we have to start over again so we have been thru this process at least 8-9 times.  Its a waste of your resources and mine and my $99 per month, so vent yeah!  But on some level you guys should re think how you take care of the customer.  The way I left it last nite was I gave the tech a window of time for their higher level support to call on Friday evening, I'll make the trip and be there during those hours.  It'll be interesting to see if we connect and if these guys/gals have any solutions, if they do great I can maybe finally get what I pay for, if not the case will be made for full refund.  We'll see if they can call during those hours, I hope so I don't want to keep this madness going and if what you advertise is true it should work, Gen 4 is not working for me.  go back thru the thread what support has any one offered?  asked a few questions which i answered.....frustrated h@ll yeah, you would be too.
Distinguished Professor III

Jeff,

Chris is trying to help you, but if you don't answer his questions he can't do so. 

The question...Have you been using testmy.net for your requested speed tests?

If so, please post the results page URL.  You can do so by signing in to your testmy.net account, click on "Results" and copy, then past the URL into a post on here.  It will look like the following, but with your account user name where it says yourusername....

http://testmy.net/quickstats/[yourusername]

This will enable Chris, who is a Rep at the corporate level, to begin helping you.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit