Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilwingnut
Freshman

MyHughesNet

When I am on MyHughesNet and click on My Email  I get a

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /service/extension/saml2acs.

I am a new Hughes net user as of yesterday May 15,2018 and can not set up my new email.  Someone please help.

8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Hi ilwingnut,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! That doesn't sound good... we surely want to get to the bottom of that. I pulled up your account notes to see what you've done so far in troubleshooting, and I see our agents already found that this error persists across multiple browsers and even devices. Is that correct?

I'd like to escalate your case to our e-mail admins here at corporate. To give them more context, please reply with a screenshot of your browser window showing that error you see after clicking on the My Email link in the top right corner.

For your reference, here are steps to taking a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Yes that is right

Thank you for the confirmation, ilwingnut. 

Please reply with a screenshot of your browser window showing that error you see after clicking on the My Email link in the top right corner. I'll need to include this in my escalation so we can start investigating.

For your reference, here are steps to taking a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

here is my error screen:

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /service/extension/saml2acs. Reason:

The system cannot process your request at this time.