cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Gen 5 due to bad Gen 4 Still no glory! What now? :(

Senior

New Gen 5 due to bad Gen 4 Still no glory! What now? :(

I must say I am Not Happy with my New Gen 5.  Now I am locked it for 2 years so how do I get this working?

Also how do I post screen shots of tests here.

Val

135 REPLIES 135
Senior

Re: New Gen 5 due to bad Gen 4 Still no glory! What now? :(

ok here is a link to test just taken at 25MB for download

[url=https://testmy.net/db/cwnerATDL][img]https://testmy.net/cwnerATDL.png[/img][/url]

Senior

and here are some from the 6th 

https://testmy.net/stats/?&t=c&d=01092018&x=9&l=25&q=2274099784602

Hope these show.

Val

Senior

The post above has link to all tests.

I took 3 at 25 Mb    Very odd that last tests are way up from previous ones all of a sudden

Senior

What?  No Tech Support!!!  Not even a comment to say we are working on it?  

I thought for sure someone would have posted something by now.  Smiley Sad

I will keep adding 25MB tests to my link along with the upload tests of 4MB      Hopefully someone will at least look into it and reply back.   Don't get me wrong I realize there are many (wait .... Looks Like ALL Huges net users are not getting the promised speeds) users not getting what paid for I am guessing I will be at end of the list.   Even though I was Gen 4 user that upgraded because told that would fix the issue.  

I am seriously NOT HAPPY about this.

Val

Professor

Sometimes it takes up to 72 hours.  

@Liz

@Amanda

Hi Val,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Thank you also running the tests, this helps. We'll run some additional diagnostics on your site and investigate. We'll post back once we have additional news to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Senior

Thanks for getting back to me Liz.   I have been with the New Gen 5 since 12/29  prior to that I was on Gen 4 for 2+ years.  Some of my data on the first few days disappeard.  Not sure why other than my router was reset a few times and I think they changed where my beam was.... not sure but I know it was seeing Missouri at one time now looking at Texas. 

Sorry have not posted any tests for today been busy with other things.  Last nights were way faster but it is up and down so hard to know if anything is fixed or not.

Again thanks for getting back to me and looking forward to your information you find.

Val

Good morning Val,

No worries, we don't more tests from you at the moment. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Senior

Thank  you Liz,

I have replied.   Now if someone can tell me how to get that red dot to go away It would be awesome   Smiley Happy  I replied so maybe that it is not seen yet??   Anyway if someone knows how let me know.

Val