cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service - state code 11.2.1

Lynnwade46
Freshman

Re: No Service - state code 11.2.1

I've cycled the power, still the same code. Nothing has changed.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Lynn, you  may also want to add this bit of info: "Please let me know how many lights are flashing or illuminated on your modem and which ones they are."

Lynnwade46
Freshman

The same as the first time i called the lan and power only.
Damian

@Lynnwade46

In light of this information, I would like to send out a technician free of charge.  Please private message me with days and times that would work best for you. Keep in mind scheduling an appointment for a specific day may be difficult depending on the availability of the technician. Because of this, I will review the schedule based on your answers and present you with the one that matches closest. Also, please include a primary email and the name and phone number of the person most likely to be there for the repair, in your private message to me. This person does not have to be yourself, but they must be over 18 years old.

-Damian 

Lynnwade46
Freshman

Thank you for your offer of a technician, but I had called the support line again. After the support person agreed it was my modem (which I said on day 2), but he was supposedly told by advanced support that it was the weather and not to replace my modem. At that point I transferred to billing to discontinue my service as I was DONE being lied to. They offered me a new gen 5 modem as well as other incentives to stay, which low and behold ended the APOCALYPTIC storm in Utah...in other words I have internet again. I wont be checking this for a reply. Just thought I'd share in case it helps some other customer who is tired of the weather lie.