cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No interception ...

Highlighted

No interception ...

For two days my HughesNet hasn't worked.  No wifi at all.   I did the 'normal' checks, including unplugging, waiting, and then replugging to reset.   The "interc" light keeps blinking.   All lights are bright white.   Any suggestions ?

TIA - B

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: No interception ...

What modem do you have? The latest modem doesn't have an "interc" light.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Well, it's certainly not a Giants quarterback then.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@B Simpson 

1.  Preferably using a LAN cable connected device, what do you see listed for the State Code in the System Summary Box near the top of this modem page?  Both the number and the description.  

2.  On the same page, what do you see listed for the Satellite Receive Signal Strength in the WAN Info box on the lower left?  

3.  On this modem page, what do you see listed for the title of the System Control Center?  Does it say "HT2000W System Control Center"?

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Good morning B Simpson,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.