cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet after power outage

New Poster

No internet after power outage

Our power went out yesterday for a few hours and when it came back on the only lights that came on my modem are the power and lan lights. I have had no internet since. I unplugged the modem and plugged it back in and it did the same thing and still no internet. Please help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: No internet after power outage

Hello Daphane,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear you have no connectivity due to a power outage. If you could please go here, click on system status at the top of the page, and inform me of what the System State Code is, so I can verify what kind of error you are getting in the modem.

Thanks,

*Felicia*

Freshman

I am having the same issue, did you find a resolution??
Professor

You may want to do the same thing Hardy asked the OP to do and post your state code.

Edit:  It may also have something to do with the message posted on the home page:

Some HughesNet customers are unable to access their service due to an issue with a network provider that carries a portion of our Internet traffic to our satellite gateways. Our engineers are monitoring our network and working closely with the provider to return service to normal as quickly as possible. 
For the latest updates, visit https://community.hughesnet.com

I don't think the HN reps are here today, and they will be out tomorrow -- you may need to use the phone or the chat help. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@Speedgraphic wrote:
I am having the same issue, did you find a resolution??