Hughesnet Community

No internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesusfreak

No internet

I have no internet. It says I'm connected & have a strong signal.but when I try to search it say no internet. Did a connectivity test & it says unable to resolve gateway & you don't have connectivity to gateway. Built in self test says everything passed. State code says 11.2.1 a problem receiving data has occurred. A couple night ago I pushed the reset button on the modem because the internet was running slow. Since then I haven't had internet

3 REPLIES 3
MarkJFine
Professor

Recommend you call the phone help line because they will need to walk you through re-registering your modem with the network.

Pressing the reset button zeroized it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Thank you very. I will do that.

Good morning,

Just following up on this, glad to see you took the advice here and called in. Happy to see you're back online after a dispatch. Currently your site is subject to the Fair Access Policy so your speeds are reduced until your data reset on April 17 (or you buy a token).

Feel free to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!