cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

paulmoore427
New Poster

No internet

My internet is down. I've called tech support, emailed, and can't get nobody. I got someone on chat but they couldn't help me because i was at work and was not at home. I asked if they could call my house because my wife was home to do the trouble shooting and they would not. I have rebooted, reset, checked wires, unplugged power and nothing seems to work. My transmit and recieve lights on modom are out. Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: No internet

The reps on this site will check this for you. Give them some time, as they're pretty clobbered with work. 

paulmoore427 wrote:

My internet is down. I've called tech support, emailed, and can't get nobody. I got someone on chat but they couldn't help me because i was at work and was not at home. I asked if they could call my house because my wife was home to do the trouble shooting and they would not. I have rebooted, reset, checked wires, unplugged power and nothing seems to work. My transmit and recieve lights on modom are out. Can anyone help?

Liz

Good morning Paul,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! 

I can certainly help get you back online. First let's see if a modem swap will do the job. Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Let me know how the new modem works out for you!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

New Poster

I was just hooked up last week and the service worked great for the 1st two days, since then the modem shuts down about every 5-10 minutes the reboots about 3 minutes later.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

For individualized attention and more visibility, please create a separate ticket by going to Tech Support and clicking on "start a topic." 

7155570761 wrote:

I was just hooked up last week and the service worked great for the 1st two days, since then the modem shuts down about every 5-10 minutes the reboots about 3 minutes later.

Liz

Hi Paul,

Since you now have a dispatch scheduled for tomorrow, I hope that goes smoothly for you. Feel free to drop by the community again if you have other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi Paul,

Just looked at your site and I'm glad to see you're back online. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again. Have a good weekend!

-Liz