cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Spectator

No internet

I woke up this morning to no internet. When I checked the modem I noticed the transmit, receive and system lights are not on. Can someone please help.
2 REPLIES 2
Assistant Professor

Re: No internet

If you can, I would try to restart the modem by unplugging the power from the wall, waiting a minute, then plugging it back in. Let it go through its diagnostics, etc. and see if the lights come back on.

If they do, immediately go to http://192.168.0.1 and click on where it says Built-In Self Test. If they don't all say "Passed", please take a screen shot and post it here.

Hopefully this is all you need for now, if not, we'll take it to the next step.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Re: No internet

Hi Mommybrown1223,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to investigate and I see you've already spoken with us over the phone and are expecting a tech tomorrow to get you back online. Please let us know how it goes. If you have additional concerns after the tech visit, please don't hesitate to reach back out again. We're here to help.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.