cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Highlighted
New Poster

No service

I haven’t had internet since 10/8. I’ve unplugged the router a couple of times and it didn’t help. Can you run diagnostics on my account?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: No service

@Wyndell66 

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, so hopefully you see a reply from one tomorrow.

They may need some personal information to locate your account, but if they do they will ask for it to be sent through Private Message, for which they normally provide a link.  

Just be sure to leave your HughesNet modem plugged in so that they can attempt to run the remote diagnostics.

@Liz @Remy @Damian

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
New Poster

Thanks! So far I haven’t heard from anyone. I had emailed too, because I wasn’t sure how to post. It’s all different on a phone. I can’t use cellular data on my computer. Thanks for your help.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Hang in there -- hopefully you'll hear by tonight. 

Wyndell66 wrote:
Thanks! So far I haven’t heard from anyone. I had emailed too, because I wasn’t sure how to post. It’s all different on a phone. I can’t use cellular data on my computer. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted

@Wyndell66,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing this issue. After running diagnostics, it appears the equipment itself is fully operational, however, the gateway where your service is assigned to (Cheyenne, WY) is experiencing severe weather conditions as a result of very high winds and cloud coverage. Due to the path that the satellite signal takes to deliver service to, poor weather at one of the stops off points can interrupt service. Your gateway location has been experiencing this type of weather for a while now which would explain why your service has been down since the date you provided. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you and would like to compensate you as best we can for this. Please refer to your private messages for details regarding this. 

Our best course of action at this time is to wait until the weather clears there, as our engineers are already attending to it.  

-Damian    

Highlighted
New Poster

Do you mean HughesNet email, because I haven’t received emails on that account since July. I have other email accounts.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Wyndell66 

First and foremost, you should never post personal information, such as an email address, in public.  It's advisable that you edit your email address out of your post.  You can do so by clicking on the three vertical dots to the upper right of the post and clicking on Edit Reply. 

The Private Messages Damian referred to are the messages you receive through this communty's private messaging system.  You can access them by clicking on the small envelope on the upper right of most HughesNet Community pages.  The envelope likely has a red circle over it with a number inside to indicate the number of messages waiting to be read.  To open a private message fully, click on its title.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro