No speed, loses connection, buffers continuously

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baww42753
Freshman

No speed, loses connection, buffers continuously

I have had my service for two weeks and the speed is so slow that when you try to open a game (and I mean jigsaw puzzles) it won’t load before it times out and says no internet available. It takes forever for a web site to open if it does. You can’t watch a live video with out buffering. Definitely can’t watch a movie. When I talked to sales person prior to purchase they said the speed would be great. When you pay more for satellite internet you would expect to have enough speed to open a web page. My brother next door had his installed the same time and he can’t even load Facebook, This needs to be addressed immediately. Oh I called customer service 2 days after install and she said everything was good on her end  She told me to unplug for a few minutes and it should fix. Didn’t change a thing. On speed tests the download speed is so slow. Upload speeds are more than download speeds most of the time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tech cme yesterday an repointed my satellite,  It is still getting varying spins but they are between 14 and 33mps,  The 14mps was durging rainstorms yesterday.  So far it looks good.  Thankyou for all your help and I am closing this thread as solution and see how it goes

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13