cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normally when my data is used up-smart browsing turns on. Why did it not turn on this time?

Normally when my data is used up-smart browsing turns on. Why did it not turn on this time?

16 REPLIES 16
Alum

Re: Normally when my data is used up-smart browsing turns on. Why did it not turn on this time?

Hi eddie,

Thanks for posting and welcome. It may just be delayed in showing up. There could be more reasons however, what version of the status meter are you using currently? Have you upgraded recently?

- Chris

Re: Normally when my data is used up-smart browsing turns on. Why did it not turn on this time?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick response, I upgraded the HughesNet Status Meter to  6.5.0 a couple days ago.

EDIT: Removed due to SAN - Chris
Alum

Hi eddiewhitton,

You're not the only one running into issues with the new status meter. The transition for the most part usually works fine. I'm guessing you most likely took the update route, however if you are not seeing it, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app fresh. 

- Chris
Tutor

Chris, please remove his SAN ID.
Alum

Didn't notice that, thanks!

I will give that a shot, thanks!

Did a fresh install of the new status meter, still no Smart Browsing.

I actually have two systems, the desktop I upgraded to the new meter and the laptop is still using the old one.  Neither of them however is showing SmartBrowsing as active.