cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with the service or speed at all. my hot spot was as good.

Not happy with the service or speed at all. my hot spot was as good.

Service is so slow. can not believe the amount we are being charged for this 
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Not happy with the service or speed at all. my hot spot was as good.

Hi ranweiler,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. Typically satellite internet is for users who have no other choice for internet where they live and typically don't have towers near them either. Is there a particular reason you switched from your hotspot to satellite? The speeds are pretty fast but in terms of latency, there is a pretty big time difference from hotspots and landline cable/fiber optic.

Thanks
Amanda
Assistant Professor

I could do hotspot but look at the cost plus all kinds of extra fees and overage charges:

The latency with satellite doesn't bother me as not an online gamer.

Good morning ranweiler,

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Friday, Jul 1, 2016 between 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #54788144 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks, 
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.