cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing problem - can't unfap! We have tokens to use to unfap but always sats site unavailable when try to unfap

Amanda

Re: Ongoing problem - can't unfap! We have tokens to use to unfap but always sats site unavailable when try to unfap

Hi Bonny
Yes, we did receive a message earlier that they are still actively working on this. I will post back when I have more information. I appreciate you waiting for the fix, we'll be sure to compensate you for this somehow.

Thank you
Amanda
bonnydunn

Re: Ongoing problem - can't unfap! We have tokens to use to unfap but always sats site unavailable when try to unfap

Thnx for update - 
bonnydunn

looks like it is fixed now- we got fapp'd today and were able to restore
and the main front webpage working now
Amanda

Hi Bonny

We were informed on Wednesday they would be investigating. I have not heard confirmation that it was fixed, but you might just be a step ahead of us! I want to confirm with our engineering team that this has been fixed before we close out your case, so I am going to leave this open until I hear from them.

Thanks
Amanda