Save some data and your privacy. Prevent your Mac from contacting the Mother Ship and using your Data every day, it all adds up.
Opt-out of sharing analytics
You can opt-out of sharing analytics from your Mac at any time:
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
2. Click Analytics.
3. Deselect “Share Mac Analytics.”
4. Deselect “Share with App Developers” to stop sharing analytics data with app developers. Analytics information will no longer be sent to Apple.
You can also opt-out of sharing iCloud Analytics in one of two ways:
• Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, click Privacy, click Analytics, then deselect “Share iCloud Analytics.”
• Go to appleid.apple.com. Under the Privacy section, click Manage Settings, then deselect “Share iCloud Analytics.”
On iPhone click settings. Click privacy. Click Analytics. Turn off share iPhone analytics and iCloud Analytics. You may want to limit ad tracking also.
It is indeed, execellent info.