Phone Voice output is garbled

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wtaylor167
New Poster

Phone Voice output is garbled

We just installed the voice and when we make a call the person we call can hardly understand us as the voice is garbled or sounds like we are talking in a huge cavern.  We need help.

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@wtaylor167 

The reps won't be back until Monday, but in the meantime there's something you can try... 

1.  Unplug the HughesNet modem and the ATA (voice unit).

2.  After waiting at least a minute, plug the HughesNet modem back in.

3.  After five minutes, plug the ATA back in.

4.  After a couple of minutes, which will give time for the ATA to be fully back up and ready, try the service again to see if the problem still exists.

Liz

Good morning wtaylor167,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and see that you also called in for support. Does the garbled audio still persist today?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning wtaylor167,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!