HughesNet Community

Phone is not working and has never worked

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pleasantville

Phone is not working and has never worked

I cannot call customer service due to no cell service at home and anytime I call while in service area they say I have to be home for them to troubleshoot.  I have paid for service for over six months and have not been able to use it. 

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This is HughesNet voice, right?  They won't be able to troubleshoot if an adult isn't home. I imagine it can be someone else and not just you, though.  

The reps will be back tomorrow and they can look into this for you. 

Liz

Good morning Pleasantville,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to investigate and I see you did some troubleshooting over chat with us before it ended. Please provide additional info so we can continue investigating.

Was the Voice service installed by you or an installer?

When was the Voice service installed?

Did the Voice service work after installation?

When was the last time you were able to make a successful call?

When did you discover that you had no dial tone?

Have you had any issues with no dial tone prior to this?

Looking forward to hearing back. Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning Pleasantville,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!