cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

alfresco
Senior

Phone

My voicemail seems to work now, I was able to access it and deleted all of my messages but now I can't recieve calls, it either doesn't ring or when it does they don't hear me on the other end.

8 REPLIES 8
Remy

Re: Phone

alfresco,

Thanks for reaching out! It's good to hear the voicemail was fixed, but we obviously want to tackle the new issue. Just for clarification purposes, is the other end hearing garbled audio or nothing at all?

Thanks,

Remy

alfresco
Senior

Nothing at all

alfresco
Senior

It works now,we were gone all day and I just drove to where I can get cell service and called from my cell phone.

Remy

alfresco,

That's great to hear! Please let us know if any issues come back up. I'll be sure to keep your case open just in case.

Thanks,

Remy

alfresco
Senior

Thanks, everything seems to be working but there's still that  weird outbound call, we were gone all day and it shows on the call logs that we dialed that number mutiple times.

alfresco
Senior

So, I had a dropped call this morning and when they tried to call back it didn't ring on my end but I got a email notification confirming they tried to call back, they called back a little later and I was able to complete the call. Seems like there is still a few bugs in the system.

Remy

alfresco,

I'll have this sent up for you! Has this been an issue in the past or did it start happening recently?

Thanks,

Remy

alfresco
Senior

Just started.