cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor or No internet service...no matter how many times I call them, nothing changes....they mark it

Highlighted
New Poster

Poor or No internet service...no matter how many times I call them, nothing changes....they mark it

Poor or No internet service...no matter how many times I call them, nothing changes....they mark it resolved.

They also threaten me with penalty fees.

It like flushing money and time down the toilet.

4 REPLIES
Assistant Professor

Re: Poor or No internet service...no matter how many times I call them, nothing changes....they mark

Why don't you go over to Tech Support and post a detailed post with your issues?  Vague complaints won't do you much good. 

Instructor

Re: Poor or No internet service...no matter how many times I call them, nothing changes....they mark

Especially in a topic area that it's explicitly not designed for, as stated.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Professor

@ericcahill

Could you elaborate a little on what you mean by "poor or no internet service"?  

Do you mean you actually lose the connection?  Are you having speed issues?  If you're not able to get to any webpages, can you get to the following?

http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

If you can get to that page, do you see anything for a State Code?  It's the top line in the System Summary box.  If so, what does it show?  

Are you connected to the HughesNet modem via Ethernet cable or WiFi?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Re: Poor or No internet service...no matter how many times I call them, nothing changes....they m...

Hello Ericcahill, Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out to us, you've come to the right place for help. We're sorry you're having a poor experience with us, we want to address your concerns. Please describe in detail what you're experiencing so we may better assist you.