Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems uploading

joemarocco
New Poster

Problems uploading

Hello,

I am not able to attach a 522K jpg file to a Gmail message. It seems to be timing out. Yesterday I tried to upload some relatively small videos to Youtube and wasn't able to do that either. Is there currently an issue with uploading in my area (or system-wide)? Thank you.

Joe

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Problems uploading

Unfortunately, everything is messed up these days, due to the current crisis. Have you tried rebooting your modem and then trying the uploads again? 

de79
Freshman

I can't as well! This has gotten worse over the last few days and it's NOT acceptable!!! I work from home and need the upload speed even more than the download.

I'm now paying $146 a month for this...what a joke! I'm also getting this - Software Download Status Updating...  message. Is this why it's acting funny??

FIX THIS!!!

Tags (1)
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@de79 wrote:

I'm also getting this - Software Download Status Updating...  message. Is this why it's acting funny??

The "Software Download Dtatus Updating" is unrelated.  A few of us are seeing this, but it's not affecting anything.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro