cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Uplink loss. Internet problems.

jdayton1
Sophomore

Re: Problems with Uplink loss. Internet problems.

So I ended up resetting the modem again as I couldn't do anything. It did not help. Here are some more pictures of my internet working as intended (hopefully you don't believe that).

Here is since the modem restart.

Here is the last hour.

jdayton1
Sophomore

Here is the last hour, I wasn't on it was just my wife.

And of course this is by the hour.

Think I will hear something today? Do I need to start another post? Anybody working on anything, has it been looked at by anyone else? Am I just wasting time posting this information?
carrie.dib
New Poster

By any chance was your modem left unplugged from power and the coax cable remained plugged in?  
jdayton1
Sophomore

Nope only time it was unplugged is to reset the modem. Coaxial cable has not been unplugged. Nothing in ways of usage (except for much less of it) or equipment has changed since this problem began. 
Liz

Good morning jdayton1,

I've escalated your case to our engineers here at corporate for their input. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi jdayton1,

Got an update from the engineer. A network adjustment is planned for next Tuesday which should address your concern. Please check back with me after Tuesday to let me know how your system performance is then.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jdayton1
Sophomore

Hello, was this suppose on the previous Tuesday or the upcoming Tuesday. If was the previous I am still having issues. 
Liz

Good morning jdayton,

This was supposed to be last Tuesday, thank you for letting me know of your status. I will verify with the engineer whether the network was adjusted last week and let him know that you have not seen any improvement.

Thanks,
Liz

Liz

Good morning jdayton,

I received confirmation that the network adjustments were made last Tuesday.  So as of today, can you please describe your internet experience? Slow loading webpages? Can't connect to any webpages? Inability to upload large files? Please let us know so we can better focus our efforts.

Thanks,
Liz

jdayton1
Sophomore

Web pages time out. watching videos or downloading them pause or lock up. Flash games wont play. browser games and online games just freeze up. It did get a little better but also when it is prime time and weekends it seems like no point being online. This just started happening before Christmas. It is a totally different internet than before (which I had problems with since day one). I will add more as I talk to my family. I stop using the internet at night because of this, if I didn't my wife wouldn't be able to use it.

Here is the last hour.