cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results of testmy.net test

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Results of testmy.net test

Thanks, I might need to reschedule for the following Monday, 8/3. I was planning a weekend trip from Friday to Sunday.

Highlighted
Freshman

@Liz Hi, a technician came by my house yesterday and moved the satellite dish from the back yard. He said that tree growth likely caused increased interference with the signal. The home is mostly surrounded by tall pines but the dish is now at the far left edge of the large front yard, much farther from the line of trees on the far right. 

I haven't noticed any real difference so far. Are you going to run a diagnostic test again? 

Highlighted

Good morning I_Andrade, 

Thank you for this update. Your current diagnostics show the HughesNet equipment working normally, and that there's light rain in your area. After the site visit, what exactly were you trying to do online that appeared to perform the same as before?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi I_Andrade,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.