cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Search History?

AliciaH
New Poster

Router Search History?

Is there a way to view the websites visited using my HughesNet router? I do not care about tracking which device, just looking to see the URLs.

If so, please explain the steps.
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Router Search History?

@AliciaH 

Not in the HughesNet modem, but there should be a browsing history in your browser itself.  It's a little different with each browser, but you should be able to see it either in the browser settings, or in the quick pull down many of them have, which is usually on the upper right.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

You can do this with the browsers. For both Firefox and Chrome, click CTRL-H to see the list of websites visited.

AliciaH wrote:
Is there a way to view the websites visited using my HughesNet router? I do not care about tracking which device, just looking to see the URLs.

If so, please explain the steps.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

You can do this with the browsers. For both Firefox and Chrome, click CTRL-H to see the list of websites visited. 

Eek!  You guys always know these shortcuts that I never learned.  Smiley Tongue  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro