S.O.S. Modem Failing!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FinalPam
Freshman

S.O.S. Modem Failing!

My modem keeps going out. I unplug and plug it back in and none of the lights come on, not even the power light. Then randomly 15 minutes later it comes on and works again. I have the HT 1100. I've had it for years, definitely the longest a Hughesnet modem has lasted, but I think it might be time for a new one. Can you all help me so I don't have to deal with the call center hoopla? 

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@FinalPam 

It may very well be going, and they'll almost assuredly want to replace it if that's the case.  With this said, though, the reps aren't on the community during the weekends, so the earliest one will reply is Monday. 

If you're not able to wait until then, you should call 866-347-3292 for assistance.

Damian

Hello FinalPam,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this. After reviewing your account, I see you called in to have a new modem sent out to you. Once this new modem arrives, please update me on your status. 

-Damian 

@FinalPam,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

-Damian