cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW AND POOR SERVICE

Highlighted

SLOW AND POOR SERVICE

Very POOR service. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW. I will go back to my previous provider as soon as my contract has expired. I would never recommend Hughesnet to anyone!
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Re: SLOW AND POOR SERVICE

Yes
Highlighted

Good luck with that. I have cancelled mine this morning with ETF. No more wasting time and money.
Highlighted

Hi Tonna

We'd like to know more about whats going on. Have you called for support to troubleshoot your issue? What exactly are you doing when you experience the slow service (browsing, downloading, streaming)? Can you give us a little detail on the kinds of devices you have hooked up at home too? As you can see we just need some more info to help you out - a little goes a long way.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted

Were you still under contract?
Highlighted

I did all of that still never could see any thing I had to cancel
Highlighted

I actually just passed the 30 days.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Tonna Hammett,

It would help if you answered the questions Amanda asked.  It would help to know the answers to those questions to figure out just what is going on and why your service is slow.  Without knowing anything it's impossible to fix the problem.    

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

The service is slow when browsing, and WILL NOT STREAM AT ALL. I have an IPhone, IPad and smart tv. I pay more than my cable company charges. Also, I called Hughes Net and asked about a promo code to reduce my payment and they refused. I AM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH HUGHES NET.
Highlighted

Cancel while u can ASAP RIP OFF