cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW SPEEDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLOW SPEEDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so very frustrated with HughesNet. Two months of SLOW speeds, tech comes out points me to a different position. Now here we go, Slow speeds and I can't even hardly get my emails, and web pages taking forever to load! When does this STOP??? Here is my ESN:10142872. Can you PLEASE FIX THIS! And before you ask me, there's nothing wrong with my equipment and everything has been trouble shooted more than 20 times in 2 months. Even when the tech was here. Again here is my ESN:10142872. I look forward to an EMAIL with how you will be resolving this issue. Been ongoing for 2 years.
89 REPLIES 89
Advanced Tutor

Re: SLOW SPEEDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tech comes out points me to a different position
Odd. Did the tech say he repointed your dish to different satellite, or did he just fine-tune the dish alignment on the same satellite?

Which modem do you have; black (HN7000), white (HN9000) or gray (HT1100)?
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Junior

Run Alan, Run!

I hear you!  I'm sending a letter to the State Attorney Generals Office this week and the BBB. I'm tired of all the excuses! I might see if the Federal Trade Commission might be interested in this since there are so many complaints. Funny how they did not respond last night.

Hey stated he pointed me to a different satellite. One that was newer and had less customers using it. I have the HT1100. It's probable less than 6 months old. Tons of State Code errors everyday. Management code problems, etc.
Associate Professor

He can't point the HT1100 to a different satellite, it will only work on one satellite.

That aside, the forum guidelines state that this forum is not staffed on the weekends, and official replies can take upto 48 hours on business days since your initial posting.

If you are contacting the FTC, SAG, BBB, NSA, CIA, FBI, or any other entity, Hughesnet will reply via the channels required by those individual agencies.  
Advanced Tutor

I'm sending a letter to the State Attorney Generals Office this week and the BBB. I'm tired of all the excuses!
If you want help on these forums, you might try posting some of the state code errors you're seeing.

If you're getting state code errors, you most likely have an equipment issue or an installation problem that's hampering your service. With your help, these problems can be fixed.
Advanced Tutor

He stated he pointed me to a different satellite. One that was newer and had less customers using it. I have the HT1100. It's probable less than 6 months old.
Did you have the white modem that was upgraded to the HT1100 6 months ago? Is that when the tech came out and repointed your dish?

upgraded again no improvement
Advanced Tutor

Hello Al, to get help with your issue, you may want to start a new topic instead of posting in this one.