Service issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daytona2013
Sophomore

Service issues

I was reading a recent post by a t.steven his problem is very similar to mine i am running test my Rtt has red X,s showing i have had many problems have probably 30 hr logged talking with tech on the phone they solved a speed issue i was having and replaced it with latency or ping issues and are trying to explain ping in the 1200 to 1500 is usual i show a double *Nat* type now and has been since repair texas techs ran, just had another test done for data loss came up empty i see with t.steven you guys replaced his modem ,first then set up a dish alignment courtesy as many problems as ive had no one has offered a real fix then i read this i think im going to just let this account go and except my losses same as i did with exede because this company told me it was better ,we should be protected against this kind of entrapment from companies like this. I think ill turn this info ive collected into my lawyers at Casa from my logs of data speeds and latency issues ive experienced since just weeks after installation maybe get my termination fees with exede and your co hughesnet covered for my troubles i would like someone to fix this if possible this will be my last attempt dont have time for this since i have so much time logged in this matter already
17 REPLIES 17