cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not useable

Highlighted
New Poster

Service not useable

I'm out of data on my account and it's useable before like 4 or 5 days ago it would be slowed down but 1 could still use it what has happened before I don't want to keep buying tokens and bumping my bill higher and higher just to use my internet.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Service not useable

@Zkl 

To clarify, are you saying that, at present, you are out of data and your service is unusable?  What happens when you try to access web sites, such as Google or Youtube?  Does it give you a failure notice of some sort?

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

That or no connection
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Zkl wrote:
That or no connection

That you're getting a no connection notice sounds like something else may be going on.  It's likely that the reps will want to run remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment to see if anything is amiss.

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually respond within a working day.  With what I believe is a three day weekend coming up for them, I hope they reply today.  If they don't and you need or even just want help before they get back on Tuesday, you can call 866-347-3292 for phone support.  

@Liz @Damian @Remy 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

Hello Zkl,

Please see our private message to proceed.

-Jay