cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed in NorCal dismal slow today

Highlighted

Re: Speed in NorCal dismal slow today

Hi @Liz,

I used a token last night to get out of FAP and did more tests, roughly between 8PM and 10PM.

You will see the speeds were quite dismal.

https://testmy.net/stats/?&t=u&d=04122018&x=90&l=25&q=macsociety

Appears there is an issue with Beam 19 on EchoStar-17.

Feels very much the same as when I was on the new Satellite... Fine during the day... Night stunk bad.  And if you are in FAP too, that 500K speed would become 100K speeds.  

Any help please would be great.

TJ

Here is the slowest of the group. Only 563K.

500Kspeed.png

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@macsociety

I like that goof one from the 10th.  499.7Mbps?  Can you imagine?  Smiley Tongue  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

@GabeUwrote:

@macsociety

I like that goof one from the 10th.  499.7Mbps?  Can you imagine?  Smiley Tongue  

Yeh, it is funny every now and then I will get something strange like that.

Can only imagine it is an error at testmy.net or something.

I could download the whole internet at that speed.  hehehe

TJ

Highlighted

Hi TJ, 

Sending over your latest feedback over to engineering. I'll let you know when I hear anything back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning TJ,

Another capacity expansion is planned for your beam in the next two weeks or so to address performance. We'll let you know of any other news as we get it.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

@Lizwrote:

Good morning TJ,

Another capacity expansion is planned for your beam in the next two weeks or so to address performance. We'll let you know of any other news as we get it.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

OK, thank you.

TJ

Highlighted

Good morning TJ,

The capacity expansion was scheduled to be completed today. I don't have confirmation that it was actually done, yet, but I'll let you know once I find out.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Highlighted

Hi TJ, 

I got confirmation that a capacity expansion was completed for your beam Wednesday morning. Please monitor your system performance and let us know if you still have concerns.

Highlighted

@Liz wrote:

Hi TJ, 

I got confirmation that a capacity expansion was completed for your beam Wednesday morning. Please monitor your system performance and let us know if you still have concerns.

OK, will do.  TJ