Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speeds way out of wack.

Tutor

Re: Speeds way out of wack.

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for the confirmation and the additional tests. I'll send these over to engineering to see if they notice anything on your gateway/beam since from what we can tell, your diagnostics look good.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Tutor

Great. Thank Liz!

Good morning Ricky,

The engineer informed me that there was work done this past weekend to improve performance, but a followup is scheduled around the 25th to help provide more consistency. Let's keep an eye on how your speeds are after the 25th.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Tutor

Okay, great Liz. Thanks for the update. I will keep a eye on it and continue to run test.

Thanks!

You're welcome, Ricky!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

New Poster

Only thing I can say about the tests is that the tests show there's nothing wrong with our end because we can receive 5 digit downloads, on occasion.
Assistant Professor

Yep, that's the reason for the tests.  Smiley Happy
Tutor

Hi Liz. My speed continue to be all over the place. Mostly bad though, real bad. See my history at ....

http://testmy.net/quickstats/RickyYak1

I just saw this post and went to do the tests on my machine.  The first test said DL was 6.4 Mbps and UL was 729 Kbps, 2nd test DL was 4.8 Mbps and UL was 475 Kbps, last one I did said DL was 2.4 Mbps  abd UL was 1.1 Mbps..