Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Code 20.1.1.....

Distinguished Professor IV

State Code 20.1.1.....

Is this anything I should worry about?  

Capture.JPG

It's fine now, and in that State Code is gone, but I was just curious.  While the 20.1.1 problem was there, I couldn't do anything online.  

Also, and I don't know if this is related, but I'm now seeing beam channels that I never saw before, and I believe they started after the 20.1.1 problem occurred.  

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

The first one is from when I first rebooted due to the 20.1.1 problem.  It didn't fix anything, so I then unplugged the modem and left it unplugged for about ten minutes, then plugged it back in.  After waiting another ten minutes I started my computer and everything was working as it should, and the second pic is from now.  Prior to this the channel range was 0101 to 0111.  Due to the beam channel changes I'm seeing I was just wondering if the 20.1.1 State Code could be related to a quick system, gateway or beam update.  

Thanks. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: State Code 20.1.1.....

@GabeU,

Thanks for contacting us. This state code appears when there is an error with receiving management router advertisement (MRA) messages. If it stays this way consistently, there is an actual issue that does require technical assistance from engineering. While this issue is very uncommon, I was able to find very few instances where this occurred for customers who were in the middle of very large file uploads. In your case, this state code should be harmless. If you start to receive this on a regular base, however, we will need to escalate it right away for our engineers to work on.  

-Damian 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: State Code 20.1.1.....

@Damian 

Thanks.  I appreciate the info.   

I just thought it odd that it happened at the same time as the beam channel change.

I'll keep an eye on it.  Smiley Happy 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit