cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Disappointed

Re: Still Disappointed

That doesn't surprise me any, you wouldn't do anything when I was still in contract that is why I canceled the service. I can promise you this, that no one will sign up with you because of me. I will do my best to let everyone know how Hughes takes care of and rips off their customers.
Honorary Alumnus

Methinks you "jumped the gun"
Done deal now so I have to question what is the point of your post ?

You, when you were a customer did not follow up on info that the corporate Mods could have followed up on.

You really didn't grasp the concept of ...
Did I buy it through Hughes
OR did I buy as an after the fact from a third party installer that only represents Hughes as far as his "work order" ?

You seemed to have overlooked any responses that Community members posted

You never followed up on any requests to ascertain if the old modem had a real issue or was merely mis configured.

Now that being said: I can promise you this:
That any subscriber that wishes to network their service will receive help from the Community members.

I have A BELKIN Smiley Happy
Advanced Tutor

That doesn't surprise me any, you wouldn't do anything when I was still in contract that is why I canceled the service. I can promise you this, that no one will sign up with you because of me. I will do my best to let everyone know how Hughes takes care of and rips off their customers.
Only the posters here with "Official Rep" after their names work for HughesNet.

Now, apparently, you're upset that HughesNet won't reimburse you $80 for a router you bought from local company? Your beef is with the local company.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

kenneth cashed the check at his bank? See on the back of the check. Hughes didn't get the money. Take him too small claims court. why are you here about this? its You and Kenneth battle, you must of asked him for a router
Distinguished Professor III

No political talk, please. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Whether you acknowledge it or not, the installer does represent Hughesnet. I called Hughesnet and you sent him to install your service. i will say the Hughesnet service did help me troubleshoot and reset the router which was not installed properly. 
Advanced Tutor

Your local installer sold you the router. HughesNet didn't have anything to do with that, and their agreements with installers relieves them of responsibility for things like this.

What people here are telling you is that your beef is with your installer, and you should take this up with him. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time kicking about it here. 
Advanced Tutor

No political talk, please. 
Yup. I hate national election seasons. Seems to compel some people to spout off more than usual, and blame everything wrong in their life on one candidate/party or the other.
Assistant Professor

Asus RT-AC56R here, works great in 1500 sq ft framed single story home. Accepts Merlin firmware and can monitor all devices usage including TVs, phones, tablets, etc. Can be purchased for as low as $40 factory refurbished in some places.

I'm hooked on the 5 GHz band.  : )