Still dropping calls

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LM11
New Poster

Still dropping calls

My voice service continues to drop calls!  I am getting really frustrated with this service…. I have called many times and sometimes I can’t even get through the first call without it dropping!   I’ve been told that it had been escalated, but still not fixed.  Tech support, please help!  I live in a rural area and I had my frontier dsl line changed to this for hopes of better internet.  I had the voice added because I just thought it would be ok as well.  However, it is much worse!

please help!

9 REPLIES 9
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

If they've told you it's been escalated, it means it has. It may take a while to get fixed.

Not a very good way to do business though.  They have given me no feedback as to where things are with it, and it’s been doing this since December, when it was installed.

maratsade

Yikes. I hope the reps on this site can ping the support team working on your issue and report back to you with an update.

Hi LM11,

Thanks for reaching out again. I see that our VOIP team tried calling you back a few times towards the end of June, but to no avail, so they closed your case. We're happy to pick this up again to work on your dropped call concern. I've notified our corporate VOIP team that the dropped calls persist and to have someone reach out to you. In the meantime, since I don't know when they will call and if it will be at a convenient time for you, you can also try calling support at your own leisure and reference your original case number: 144767181

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning LM11,

Thank you for your patience, I just got an update from our VOIP corporate team that someone was able to get in touch with you yesterday to do the needed troubleshooting and data gathering to drive the investigation forward. We'll call you again once we have another update.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi LM11,

Thank you for your patience while our engineers investigated your case. They've analyzed all your calls since August and identified only one dropped call on August 8. Our engineers would like to get on a call with you for a live debugging session this week if you still have HughesNet Voice concerns. Our engineers are in the office until 5pm eastern time, so please let me know of your availability for an hour session.  Thanks!

-Liz

Hi LM11,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you after addressing you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

elkcity
Freshman

I too dropped Frontier to change to Hughes Voice.  Beyond frustrated at this point!  I reported this issue about 5 months ago; then after a month or so, it seemed to clear up.  Last few days several calls were not even coming through; phone not ringing on my end, but a voice messages left.  Tonight I had to reset the modem and it worked for about 2 hours and now no power to it whatsoever!  

maratsade

@elkcity , the reps here can work with you too, but you will need to open your own ticket first if you would like their help.  To open your own ticket, go back to the main Tech Support page and click on the blue button labeled "+Start a topic."  Describe your problem and provide as much context and detail as you can. A rep will look into your case and reply to you.