cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving email notifications

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Stopped receiving email notifications

I stopped receiving community notifications  to HN Webmail -- looks like the last day I received them was July 26.  I haven't changed my settings, so wondering what's going on. Could someone have a look? Cheers!

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted

Re: Stopped receiving email notifications

maratsade,

Interesting! Thank you for the information, I'll get this forwarded up to our email admins for them to take a look into. I'll be back with you whenever I get an update!

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted

maratsade,

Really quickly, before I get this sent up, are you able to receive emails at all with the HN Webmail account? Or is it just an issue with the Community notifications?

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted

I only use Webmail for notifications, but I'll test it -- hang on, give me a few minutes. 

Highlighted

I sent an email from a different email account to my Webmail account and it went through just fine. Seems to be only notifications. 

@Remy wrote:

maratsade,

Really quickly, before I get this sent up, are you able to receive emails at all with the HN Webmail account? Or is it just an issue with the Community notifications?

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

My notifications will sometimes not make it either, though mine's more intermittent than what you're describing.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

I don't normally check unless I'm deleting emails, and today I noticed the last notification was dated 26 July. Weird, since emails seem to work. 

Highlighted

Reaching out to see if there's been any movement on this issue. I still haven't received any notifications since 7/26/20 (I can receive emails).

@Remy , @Liz 

Remy wrote:

maratsade,

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted

maratsade,

I'll look into it for you! I'll be back with you when I find out if we have an update. I haven't seen one, but I may have overlooked it. Sorry about the delay!

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted

Thanks, Remy. Smiley Happy   Not a giant deal, but I miss the notifications now that they're gone. XD

@Remy wrote:

maratsade,

I'll look into it for you! I'll be back with you when I find out if we have an update. I haven't seen one, but I may have overlooked it. Sorry about the delay!

Thanks,

Remy