cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming

Streaming

I am having the biggest issues streaming my vudu and Disney + anyone have any suggestions. I have spent hours with tech support but nothing. Always get the same answer that it’s the fault of the apps I’m using. Everything I was promised when I got Hughes I have not been able to do.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Streaming

What issues are you experiencing?  Please provide some detail. 

Distinguished Professor IV

@1hernar 

This isn't concerning your current streaming issue, whatever it may be, but only Disney+.  If you didn't see the notice on the main page, please be aware that Disney+ is a VERY data intensive streaming service.  Streaming in HD uses about 5GB per hour.

If streaming is your main reason for having HughesNet it's very likely that it's not going to work for you, as you're going to run out of your allotment of high speed data very quickly. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Good morning 1hernar,

Welcome to the community! We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->