cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly no system light no connectivity

Suddenly no system light no connectivity

Tonight my husband accidentally unplugged the ht2000w modem. When I plugged it back in, it cycles on but the system light never comes on. Not sure how this happened. I have tried to restart several times but it remains the same. Any ideas how to fix this?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor I

Re: Suddenly no system light no connectivity

Can you still connect to the internet? (Edit: I realise your title says "no connectivity," but I wanted to make sure you actually had no access).

RobinG wrote:
Tonight my husband accidentally unplugged the ht2000w modem. When I plugged it back in, it cycles on but the system light never comes on. Not sure how this happened. I have tried to restart several times but it remains the same. Any ideas how to fix this?

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Suddenly no system light no connectivity

@RobinG 

Preferably using a LAN cable connected device, what do you see listed for a State Code in the System Summary box near the top of this modem page?  

On the same page, what do you see listed for your Satellite Receive Signal Strength in the WAN Info box on the bottom left?

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit