cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System light flashing - can't connect to modem via IP or systemcontrolcenter

Michlee60
New Poster

System light flashing - can't connect to modem via IP or systemcontrolcenter

My service was installed on 12/11 and stopped working morning of 12/18. I can't connect to the modem via IP or systemcontrolcenter and the power off/on troubleshooting didn't work.  Tech support indicated they need to send someone out, but won't be able to send someone out until after Christmas.  They indicated they can't send me a replacement modem to try in the meantime.  Any other troubleshooting I can do in order to hopefully resolve my full outage sooner given how long I have to wait on a technician?

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: System light flashing - can't connect to modem via IP or systemcontrolcenter

@Michlee60 ,

Do you have a case reference number you can provide so the reps on this site can look at the case? (they may be able to see notes without the ref number, but if you have a number, it'd likely streamline the response). 

Michlee60
New Poster

Re: System light flashing - can't connect to modem via IP or systemcontrolcenter

1181883 although I just heard from the technician and they are going to reschedule my appointment to this afternoon so I should be all set now.  Thanks.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Excellent! I hope they solve all the issues. 

@Michlee60 wrote:

1181883 although I just heard from the technician and they are going to reschedule my appointment to this afternoon so I should be all set now.  Thanks.